BULA Green Boots
This BULA boot from the INSA Collection, is a combination of style & sturdiness. With soothing combination of leather and seude the smooth leather boot gives you a perfect look for tackling the elements of any season or simply making a statement on the pavements. Features Hand stitched detail, stacked heel and Natural leather sole
- Imported Premium leather from Turkey
- Leather Lining
- Leather Sole - Anti Skid
- Extra Rich Shoe Finish
Style Tip :
Perfect for all casual day occasions, Match it with denims all styles,boot cut is prefered
Our shoes are made to order. We guarantee you for genuine quality shoes only. Our returns policy means that if you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us (Will not be responsible for any returns costs) within 2 business days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition. Once returned, you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn and are not in original condition.
Each shoe goes through a real effort, all components are assembled and finished through hands of our experienced craftsmen for consistent quality, if still you see any issue please share your feedback within 2 business days and will give you a free replacement.
If you not sure about the size or it appears to be small, please don't try with force, return the shoe immediately and opt for a replacement. We will certainly give you your size. Also try the shoe on clean carpet or cloth with shoe horn. Usage issue at the time of trying does not qualify for return even if it is reported within 2 business days. We may ask for shoe and sole images before considering the shoe for return.
We use genuine leather, soles and components hence shoe usage will or may produce wrinkles. Please don't consider this to be a manufacturing issue, only genuine leather usage produce wrinkles or leather scars. You can use wax or shiner on leather for better durability.
Please note do not accept the packet if outer plastic is tampered.
We make every effort to make sure our products are described as accurately as possible, however, colour displays can be different depending on your computer settings, or monitor, so exact colour matches are not always possible. This means, the colour of your products may differ from what you have seen on screen. If you are not happy with any products, you are entitled to return these for an exchange or refund by complying with our returns policy.
Shoe Care Instructions
Care for Your Shoes
We love our shoes and we want to help you preserve yours.
The following points are some tips we’ve learnt along the way.
- To avoid damaging the back of your shoes, we suggest you use a shoehorn when putting your shoes on.
- Before wearing your new shoes, carefully clean off any dirt with a soft cloth.
- Cleaning your shoes regularly helps give your shoes a longer life. Every few months, use moisturizing leather cleaner to help remove dirt and restore the natural oils in the leather.
- If you get a scuff or scratch, use a matching colour or neutral polish and buff with a soft cloth.
- When your shoes become wet, dry them with a soft, clean cloth and let them dry in natural/warm environment. If your shoes are so wet that they are damp on the inside, we recommend packing the inside of the shoes with newspaper to help absorb water. Leather should always dry naturally, so avoid fires and heaters. Overheating will literally cook the leather and cause it to become stiff and brittle. When drying, avoid contact with darker materials as this may cause some colour to leak or transfer onto the shoes.
- Give your shoes a rest. Leather shoes should have one full day to dry out from natural foot perspiration. While we understand that you want to wear your favourite shoes three days in a row, giving them a day off between outings will keep them very happy.
- Smooth or grained leathers should be cleaned with a soft and dampened cloth. Once the leather is dry you can polish it in circular strokes using a high-quality colourless cream and a soft cloth.
- Patent leather is made from real leather finished with a mixture of acrylic and polyurethane, which gives a longer lasting, durable finish. Any loose dirt to can be easily removed with a damp cloth using lukewarm water and plain soap or Windex. You can enhance the shine with a smooth soft cloth. With wear, patent leather may eventually lose its glossy finish. Patent will easily absorb ink or pigments, so we recommend avoiding contact with dark or heavily printed materials. Please also avoid contact with alcohol or any type of solvent.
- To retain the original beauty and texture of your suede shoes and boots, store them in a cool, dry environment and away from direct heat.
Delivery Time Lines
We do made to order shoes. Hence all orders are shipped within reasonable timelines of 3- 5 days.
- Free Shipping Accross India
- International Orders - Shipping is calculated at the time of checkout.